Welcome to Together For Our Keiki. This consent is designed to give you important information regarding our services and so you can provide informed consent for our involvement.
1. Together For Our Keiki (TFOK) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Our mission is to advocate and create an inclusive community for our keiki by empowering parents and educating stakeholders.
2. TFOK does not provide medical or legal advice or services. Rather, we provide general information about applied behavior analysis, education, and matters relevant to these communities.
3. TFOK is run by a board of directors and volunteer advocates. In consenting to services, please be aware that there may be instances where your ohana’s needs are discussed by the board and advocates to provide you with the best information for your particular situation. Your information will not be shared outside of the board and volunteer advocates, without your expressed written permission, which would require additional consent.
4. TFOK provides a variety of services such as individual and group trainings, information on your rights, observations, attending meetings (in person or by phone), and general consultation on asserting your rights.
5. Initial consultation is free. All fees for services beyond the initial consultation will be discussed and agreed upon, in writing, before any such service is provided.
By contacting us you consent to sharing information and receiving support from Together For Our Keiki. Any fees will be discussed with you prior to service provision. You also understand that the board and advocates of TFOK may discuss your situation in order to provide the best advice, information, or services. This consent expires one year from the original date of contact. We will never publicly post or share details about your situation without a separate, explicit consent.